Built on an archaeologically important site, the oratory appears to have arisen in 1400 on the ruins of an old castle. The building is preceded by a portico which houses a deteriorated fresco depicting St. Victor on a horse and holding the flag of Christianity and a date "1582" painted above the entrance door.
Inside, the single nave and the presbytery are divided by two pilasters which support two stucco statues created by Barberini (who was also the author of the stuccos of the choir and the vault of the nave); What captures the attention is the exuberant decoration of the altar, rich in stucco and containing a 17th century canvas (now replaced by a fresco) depicting the Crucified Jesus with Saint Victor and Saint Lawrence gathered in prayer at his feet, the work of Domenico Quaglio; The paintings on the vault and the four lateral lunettes representing the martyrdom of St. Victor are also attributed to this artist. On the outside, the oratory has exposed stone walls on all four façades and the bell tower, restored at the beginning of the 20th century, is located on the right side of the building. The celebration of the Saint takes place on May 8th.