Located inside one of the most characteristic courtyards of Scaria, the house can now be visited upon reservation. Inside there is a splendid reception room from the second half of the 17th century; perfectly preserved is the ancient fireplace enriched, in the central part, with the family coat of arms: two crossed heads of garlic.
On the wall there is also an interesting inscription dated "1588"; although no longer completely legible, the writing recalls that in that period the noble title was awarded to Domenico Allio and that, following this event, the entire family changed their surname from "Allio" to "De Aglio".
It is hypothesized that both the coat of arms and the stucco work on the vault date back to the same period as the room.